Friday 24 June 2011

Relapse


So i thought ive gotten over my contact lens addiction. But when Nich persuaded me to order a pair of black lens for her, i gave in and ordered another pair for myself. Among all my lenses or those that ive tried before [around 8-10 pairs i think] ive always loved my geo black and angel brown lenses which are both 14.8mm. Can you believe that i actually had to purchase angel brown.. THRICE?! I lost my first pair. Same with the second, and the third, idk whats wrong with it. One of the pair irritates my eye, while the other works just fine :p
Anyway, since lately ive been wearing the black lens that i again accidentally tore off.. Ive been wanting another brown pair. And as i was browsing through blogs and blogs and blogs of random people, i stumbled upon hers and was smitten with the kind of lens she was wearing :3 prettty much! So despite not having a budget for it, i was tryna canvass how much those eos babies would cost.

And since ive been friends with several ol sellers, i managed to snag a pair at a cheaper price from miss Siobhan, from whom i get most of my lens orders from, BUT. It was the geo counterpart of the lens, when i searched, this is how it looks like apparently.
Still pretty and utterly looks the same to me. So i told her to reserve it for me for more than the usual days of reservation :))) Till i can pay for it! Haha!
And tadah, here it is! Mega lovely, i love it to bits. Very dolly. And yes, fake looking. But thats actually what i like. Years ago, ive initially wanted this, still from eos:


Still with the black ring around it :D But i know it looks harsh-er and more faaaake since it looks like a cat’s eye. Yellowish and with a very tiny pupil hole.
So anyway, heres my Geo Sakura Brown Lens [WIA24] with a 14.8 diameter. I looooove it. Its my new fave brown lens, hehe. Doesnt look to obvious in daylight or without flash, just adds depth and enlarges the eyes. It was like my peepers suddenly went 3D! haha. I can wear it for atleast 6hrs, ive even tried sleeping with it! But unlike some of my lenses before, it kinda feels thicker and feels awkward in the eyes the first few seconds after putting in. But after awhile, it starts to get comfortable. And it looks mega lovely in pics or when its bright outside :]

Enlargement: 10/10
Color/Design: 10/10
Comfort: 8/10
Overall: 9.5/10

Fullface pics wearing em, and please dont mind my supposed bunot hair :P I wanna dye it black. Im outta cash though :[

No comments:

Post a Comment