Saturday 17 September 2011

22 on the 16th


I dont. And God knows how much i bloodily refused the pleas of my mom to prepare anything for my birthday. I hate celebrations. Especially when i am the one who gets to spend a dime for it. It isnt the case though, my mom insisted, so there. Just very very very very simple, as what i instructed. Its just pointless to spend an obscene amount of money for something so superficial. Id rather buy a gallon of chocolate/coffee icecream, and id be the happiest birthday bunny ever. And where did that BUNNY came from?! Anyway. I actually just wanted my fave dish to be cooked, Pipian. I was aiming to not invite anyone anyway. But my mother, being the typical mother, cooked other dishes. See for yourself.

I was secretly pleased though, i love TURON :D

And my highschool friends came that afternoon. They were my mom’s visitors. Haha. She made me text them, so yes, i messaged them telling them that my mom prepared pipian and turon. And boy, did they all come. Everyone i expected, except for two. They are so easy to please. Pipian and Turon makes us all happy bunnies! ^^

Unlike kids these days, they focus too much on the luxury of life. Materialistic and preposterous. I remember in highschool, my friends and i enjoy the simplest of things. We would snatch each others’ isaw orders. Vandalize school properties. Bully other kids. Play Langit Lupa outside the classroom during our Research subject. Play Pusoy Dos. Go to the beach. Bring redhorse on a C2 bottle in school *snickers*. Very typical and oldschool childhood antics.

Now? what are kids into? Gadgets. Partying. Vices. Sex, pardon me for the term, i know its quite a little vulgar considering that im talking about kids. But yes, its true. When i was in school, i was just into crushes, puppy love, secret love letters, stolen photos and all those sappy hopeless romantic stuff. And now, what on earth do these kids do that they actually get babies at 12 years old?! GADDAMET!
Fine. Yeah. This is how getting old feels like. Arryt, enough with my rants.

No comments:

Post a Comment