Sunday 10 July 2011

Love



I adore this bag so much! Amps and i were at the drugstore buying my stocks of meds. YES, im a druggie :]] Anyway, we were also waiting for Lbc to open up since it was supposedly still lunch break according to their door post/sign. So to kill time, we entered this thrift store beside it. Checking out the shoes and bags. Then i saw this! I wanted it sooooo badly! Along with two pairs of shoes! I had no money that time, but as soon as i claimed my money in LBC, which is from a buyer on my OL shop, in less than an hour, it was out of my hands. I actually went back to the store and bagged only one pair of the shoes that i wanted. I was still trying to fight the temptation, you know. But Amps saw the agony on my face while we were leaving so he offered to buy the bag for me, sweetness! Then i pleaded and bargained, to him, if i could also keep the other pair of shoes that i also wanted. He said no. And it was too big for me. Its a size 9 or 8. Im only 6.5. But i made a verrrrrry effective kawawa face so he succumbed and asked me to try it first, so i happily did! He liked what he saw, but he told me to resell it online na lang daw since it isnt really my size and is just too precious to let go. I agreed and vowed to resell it. BUT GAAAAH, while he was walking me home, a humongous smile was plastered on my face, and right then and there, he realized.. that all our purchases are gonna be just MINE, all MINE.

NOTE TO SELF: Avoid thrift shops, Learn to Save!

~ima show the 2 pairs of shoes some other time. My cam’s SD card’s goin nuts ;[

PS: The bag actually just looks plain, i just tried hanging my LoveHeart necklace with the beaded chain i made last night. Does it look lovelier with it? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment