Thursday 25 August 2011

Nyxie Love


Something came in the mail today! Excited much! It was my parcel from Ms.Eunice, my official fave Nyx seller. Shes soooo nice and thoughtful. So i got myself my much-much-wanted Nyx dolleye mascara in Long Lash. Ive been watching vids in youtube, and they all had such nice reviews for this prod. So i wanted to try it. Im a sucker for long jetblack curly lashes. And how cool is it that these products has my name on em?! Haha :D And also, i got another RLS. Ive never liked nude shades when it comes to my lips, i always look washed out and ill. Its either a hello zombie or an “hey im sick” moment when putting on nude lippies. But right now, im on a mission to find my perfect nude lippie that suits me per-fect-ly :] There was also a cute freebie, a 2-ended lipgloss. One clear, and one in light pink/peach.


Heres another thing that was included in the parel, her store’s reward card :D Im excited about the freebies and the birthday special treat promo! Im going to have my bday a few weeks from now, just in time for the arrival of my preorder Nyx products :D I am soooo excited with it, i got 20+ prods i think :]

I also included a swatch of the pretty gloss in clear shade. I actually was on the lookout to find a natural/beige gloss to use over my future nude puckers, haha. SAKTO :D Sorry though, my lips are so discolored :[
And heres also another pretty item i got online, its nice to have alot of online seller friends! Haha, this is from Chicken, my favorite petname for her, haha! Its a ribbon hair headband, there was also a free braids hairwrap :] So cute :] Those ladies are so nice to me, i have a bunch of free items coming again, Yey! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment