Sunday 7 August 2011

Welcome Message

Hi there, im Nyxie.

Feel free to browse around and read my daily rants and raves about everything cute, quirky and nasty! Haha. Kidding!

I live life like its my last day on earth. I love my family, my close friends, the beach, photos, chocolates, arts and crafts, blogging, makeup, AND LIPSTICKS-- I live for the life of it!

I am not by any means, a professional who's adept on the field of beauty and blogging, or an expert on actual products i review here. I am just speaking from my own experience, and what i may have experienced may not be the same with you, or with other people. I am just offering my own thoughts and my two cents. So thanks for dropping by and considering my opinions. Its still up to you to decide, and please do proceed with care. Comments and suggestions, are highly encouraged and welcome here. And ill try to reply and comment back, or maybe even follow your blogs. I dont bite, and im pretty chill with anything actually thrown at me.

But then again..

What YOU see and say about me do not exactly define who I am in reality ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment