Tuesday 1 November 2011

Lippie Update

Here's how my lipstick collection looks like now, with a few other things mixed in.
I can see some lipbalm and brush in the pic, which werent supposed to be there, but i was too lazy to remove. I have atleast 40 lip prods right now.

Im also gonna show you a few swatches of my recently purchased Nyx round glosses:

This is NYX ROUND LIPGLOSS IN SPARKLE~ a sheer sparkly mlbb shade. I love the glitters and sparkles of this one. It looks pretty on top of any lipstick. Just to add a cute sparkly effect on it. I hope i could capture on the photo how absolutely pretty the gliters look like.

Next is, Nyx Round Lipgloss in Apricot. A semi sheer, semi opaque Tangerine color. I like layering this over some of my orange toned lipsticks, just so i could get a juicier shade.

Im gonna do a swatch of my other Nyx Glosses next time.
In Natural, Doll Pink, and Cafe Latte. Watch out!

What about you, do you have a favorite lipgloss? :]

2 comments:

  1. you have an impressive collection of lipsticks! i wish my loot reached even half of that. i think i only have around like, 15, tops. haha

    glad to discover your blog. come drop by mine sometime?


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love how glossy that is. and i love anything apricot. have you tried apricot gloss glaze from stila? its yummmy

    ReplyDelete