Friday 11 November 2011

Random

When i found the time to actually tidy up my room, i found a few forgotten pieces/mementos that i think is a lil worth bloggin about. Not that i have other more important stuff to write about though, haha.

So yes, here are some of the things i found lying in my room; hidden, scattered and almost forgotten.

Yes, i own a few pieces of Faux Hair. Ive always hated my thick wavy unruly hair. So stubborn i can barely style it in any way i want. Reason why i always end up just dyeing em, instead of styling my hair just to sport a new look.  So i did say that i have ultra thick hair, so the last thing i want would be added volume. But i wanted to try on some hair extensions, its actually the length that im after. I miss my long straight hair, which got LITERALLY chopped off more than a year ago. I purchased a black full-head straight hair extensions, and two pieces of clip on 22inches brown black curly extensions.

Here's a photo of me wearing the curled ones. With the straight hair extensions, i have yet to figure out a way to actually blend it on my real hair for it to look natural.

Another thing i found in my room, was this striped sling bag, which i actually got from a Thrift Shop.
Looks dirty, and it was pretty much damaged and useless when i found it. Had several loose stitches, but it caught my fancy~ the stripes, the mirror, the size, and the black and white color. I got it for Php50. I manually repaired it, and now i can proudly sport it along with my favorite black and white get-ups.


This is yet another self-made creation of mine, it was originally just an ordinary pictrue frame. An old one, i didnt even like using or displaying in my room. I painted it black, and i wanted to just put a one piece mirror in it, but i couldnt find one that could fit the frame. So i decided to just print out a Black and White Damask design where i could paste a photo of mine on the center, BUT on one of my trips to the crafts/knickknacks/DIY store i found a couple of small panel-like handy mirror which were Php5.00 each. I lined them up inside the frame, to mimic a mosaic-like mirror with broken images/reflections. A perfect item to add a bit of texture and angular feel on my perennially boring side table.
But please please i really would love to have a long and huge venetian mirror on my room ;[

I also found stickers of my Online Shop.

Some Korean Beauty product samples. BB creams from Lioele and Skinfood, Toner and Emulsifier from Missha, Yogurt Facial Foams and Moisturizers.
They were all just..okay, i wasnt impressed with any of em. The BB creams, made my face even oilier after a few minutes. But i loved using this Strawberry Yogurt pack the most!
It smells heavenly, was creamy and light on the skin. Very moisturizing too. Plus, it looks yummy enough to eat! IT HAS THOSE SEEMINGLY STRAWBERRY SEEDS, or bits or beads whatever. They actually melt on the skin when  you apply it. Wouldnt feel a thing.

And also i found this uber lovely pink zebra print wrapped box!
Looks so pretty, imo! Well yea, i love anything with zebra prints anyway. PLUS ITS PINK! :D
It actually houses "Ampad" my 7inches android tab which is with my Boyfie right now. He watches movies in it, or play games.
So there! THOSE ARE ONLY A FEW OF THE CLUTTER I UNEARTHED IN MY ROOM! Will update you with more clutter next time! Haha! See you ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment