Sunday 13 November 2011

Nyx wearing Nyx

From my previous blogpost, i was actually wearing my favorite hotpink lippie:
Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa

Here's some full-face photos of me wearing it..
Its in a liquid creamy form that dries perfectly matte in a few seconds after applying on the lips. It has a sort of vanilla scent in it, but not really, i cant quite figure out how to describe the smell. Has great pigmentation, doesnt dry/crack my lips. Affordable. But not locally available, unless you order online, and sometimes, this shade is almost always OOS. Since its one of the best seller shades, it being the truest and perfect hotpink color with the perfect consistency. Okay, enough with the raves. Haha. I have it in another shade, Antwerp. Ima show a swatch some other time. Tata, Ladies. :]

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty and the color looks lovely on you! :)


    Love your blog! Following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! the lipstick color really looks great on you!
    xx
    join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete