Thursday 10 November 2011

Love Swap

Hello dearies, its been a while since i last updated this blog. I have been a lil busy these past days. Since my Lola died a week ago, and i was basically in our family house the entire time. Or if not, i was out with my cousins, whom i only get to see once or twice a year.

Anyway, this is an overdue post about someone i swapped items with. Just so you guys know, i used to have an online shop in Facebook, and there was this one remaining pair of lens i wanted to get rid of, so i posted it on an album, looking for anyone who wanted it [to buy/swap].

And this one lovely person, an online store owner as well, messaged me that she would gladly offer some items from her store, in exchange for the lenses. I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO ACCEPT HER OFFER! I browsed through her items and picked up several stuff, which in total was of the same price as the pair of lenses she will be getting from me. I actually got a little carried away, cos she had alot of nice things i wanted to get, i even had to add a lil amount of gcash just so i could add one more item. So here are the stuff i got from her:

1 sheer lace sleeveless cropped top
1 gray floral sleeveless cropped top
1 brown cardigan
1 black chunky drop necklace

I LOVE THEM ALL!

Here's me wearing the lovely necklace and the lace top [which i wore over a black spaghetti strap top]

I love the necklace to bits! It makes any outfit look dramatic!

Anyway, im looking forward to having another swap with someone else next time. For now, ima find some more stuff to post.

Have a lovely day, dearies :]

No comments:

Post a Comment