Monday 24 October 2011

Carrot Carnival


Painted my nails last night, while watching Jennifer's Body and talking to the Boyfriend on the phone. Talk about multi tasking! Haha. I used my Etude House Orange Matte Nail Polish, but they looked so dry and unsightly so i added a clear glossy topcoat over em. Looks clean and nude, but still bright enough to seem a lil fun and not dull looking.

Anyway, lemme just share with you what a pain in the HANDS it was to remove my previous polish. Although i love my Nyx Girl's Polish in Carnival, it stained my nails so bad, and they turned brittle and rough :[ I love that it lasted me for so long, even if im such a wreck at maintaining polishes on my nails. I tinker everything with my nails, so they never last. But with my Nyx Carnival, even without top coat, they lasted for more than a week. I knoooow, its bad to keep the paint on the nails for more than 4days, hence the staining and brittleness. But im such a lazy ass, and they werent chipping no matter what i did, so i held unto them, as much as they held unto my nails. Haha. Lemme show you, how pretty my nails the nail polish was! This was only one coat, though i appied a sheer white polish as base.

After 2-3 coats, my nails started to remind me alot about the tiny multicolored shiny foils thrown as confetti during events/parties! Haha. And they also looked like those seemingly ink-splattered white gum balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment