Thursday 6 October 2011

Gummy Candies



Was spose to meet up with Loh and Babs at three pm but i was too lazy to get up from bed, and was busy tinkering with my nail polish stash that i actually decided to prep my nails. Ive been wanting to get a decent mani/pedi, but was too lazy lazy lazy to go out and be toasted under the sun!

So there, i was actually aiming for the gradient look. So i layered three colors, first was a metallic forest green shade which turned lighter when i swiped the next color, which was a bright yellowgreen. And lastly, i swiped on one layer of a sheer neon yellow shade. YEY! Lemon-y sour-y gummy candy looking nails! I love it so much! Looks ultra cute and.. YUMMY! I just had to drag myself out of my room and meetup with my friends, and the boyfriend, to show em my masterpiece! Haha! Its the first time i ever came up with something cute on my nails! Haha!


We met in Mcdo, ordered the usual, fries and caramel sundae. Then we went to Kuboville for dinner. Ordered my fave Poqui-poqui. Which i think is an exclusive Ilocano dish which mainly consists of eggplant and egg. Hmm. Mind’s being nemic now, Eggplant and Egg.. How particularly peculiar :D Well anyway, after dinner, we headed to Triple 8. And since Amps had just gotten his first salary from his

No comments:

Post a Comment