Monday 3 October 2011

Kluge Moisture Lipstick


From my recent purchase of Sophie Martin products, I got two tubes of Kluge Moisture Lipstick; in Apricot and Candy Peach. Here is how the packaging looks like, Sort of reminds me of Etude House’s Dear Darling Lippies. Maybe because of the Pink Transparent Case. But this one’s smaller than the average lipsticks. If im not mistaken, they just measure around 2.5 inches. I adore the packaging, how i wish i could have gotten more shades. Theyre so pretty to look at! ^^


The only downside was that, the name of the shade is typically written on the bottom of the tube, which means id have to check the label first which is kind of tedious for me. Reason why i like Nyx’s RLS tubes since the color sample is basically on the bottom, and i need not read the tiny texts underneath it to figure out the shade.

And one more thing, if you actually could see, the shade code is more prominent than the name of the color itself. I didnt even realize that “Candy Peach” was actually written on it the first time i saw it. All i saw were those LK12931, LP23144, L31209324242959025820542058205. Random numbers and letters on every single tube i received, including the J’adore lipsticks.
So on with the swatches.

Lets start with Apricot, which is my current favorite lippie right now. Its a basically a warm orangey peach with a bit of sheen. But not too much that it looks frosted. Most orange shades actually look either too frosty or tends to lean more on red tones. Here are pics with one swipe at the back of my hand. Color’s buildable.


Some closeup shots. Sorry for my super wrinkly lips :[



On to the next shade, Candy Peach, a very milky pink shade. Almost sheer, but buildable. I was spose to get this alone, since the tester kits werent available. Heard so much good reviews about this shade, but i didnt like it much. Just doesnt suit me. And i aint into milky pinks anyway, i tend to lean more on peachy pinks or the ultra hot pinks.


Pigmentation is poor. Offers very minimal coverage. Smells awful.


And, Full face photo with the Apricot shade that i absolutely adore.
SORRY, i just HAVE to. Haha. Prepare to be baffled!


Color reminds me of my Avon Moisture Lipstick in Island Glow, which i too love.
Too bad, it cracks my lips at the end of the day and doesnt stay very long.
Almost same shade but this one from Kluge is a sheerer version.

Ciao, bellas :] Have a blessed sunday.

1 comment: