Sunday 2 October 2011

Overdue



So this is my long overdue post about what i got a few days ago. I was with Amps that time, and he helped me pick up what nail polish to get and what lash curler to choose. Yes, hes that kind of boyfriend. He even knows what shade of lippie suits me. What kind of clothes i should wear. And what size of shoe i have. Well, he wasnt really into thes things before, actually he was repulsive of any girly stuff in sight. But i kept tagging him along when i buy stuff or when i simply go window shopping, and every night when i talk to him about things i saw online or stuff that i wanna buy in the future. He sorta got used to it, and learned :]]

Although he insisted that i dont waste my money in any of em, except for the banana-shaped choco mallows snack, he basically didnt want me to get any of em. BOYS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE GLORIOUS FEELING WE GIRLS GET WHEN BUYING SOMETHING, no matter how much or how meager it costs. Just divinely glorious. Especially when you get home, and you know youve acquired some stuff, may it be as mundane as a cute printed tweezer or as luxurious as bringing home a newly-released gadget. It just feels heaven to buy and take home stuff. Much better if there are freebies or atleast, you got them for a bargain price, which i live for. Haha.
So here are what i got:

So this is the metallic pink lash curler i got. Amps was hesistant at the price, [we’re both SUPER DUPER KURIPOT], since there were several other curlers which were cheaper. this was Php 45, others were Php 25, i think. But the ultra pink structure attracted me. Plus, the cheaper ones i know would prolly get wrecked in a few weeks or worse, would cut my already short lashes. These are pretty to look at, but ive tried them once, with mascara on, and they did curl my lashes. But didnt hold it for long. Too bad. But still, it looks cute!

Acquired some new glittery polishes. Both looked cute on the container, an aqua blue and metallic purple shade. But to my disappoint, they registered clear on the nails. It has a clear base color, and the glitters were quite sparse when applied. I had to swipe several coats on my nails for the glitters to show up.

And then i got myself a small bottle of the pink Belo Lotion, i read somewhere that its effective in whitening the skin. According to the label, it has spf15 which i need and glutathione as one of its content. Ive been really concerned about the obvious discoloration of my arms. My chest and shoulders are MUCH LIGHTER than my arms/forearms. Which was the result of me basking under the sun a few months ago, when i had to meetup with some people in areas and time i wouldnt necessarily agree of, but i just had to go. I didnt care much about getting dark then, but what i got was much worse, DISCOLORED ARMS :[[ Hope this would work, and hopefully, my uber sensitive skin wont react negatively.

*Edit: Amps did take notice that my arms are a tad lighter than before, but still not close to my original color. But atleast it looks like the lotion’s working, especially that i dont go out so often nowadays. Unless the sun’s hiding already. I mix it with Nivea UV Protection Body Lotion. I usually put em on at night after shower, or after taking a bath before i head out of the bus. The Belo Lotion’s consistency is a little thick and heavy on the skin, hence my need to mix it with the Nivea lotion which ive always used before [different variants]. Its light and very very easy to spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment