Thursday 27 October 2011

My Twilight Story

Once upon a time, i fell inlove with my own version of Edward. Everything seemed fine and perfect, until he vanished for reasons i can vaguely remember, and left me lost and crying in the woods. Then came Jacob, who served as my personal ray of sunshine. Masking all the gloomy clouds in the forest where i got lost. But a few moments later, with a burning fit of anger and flared up temper, he left me scarred and even more broken. Then i entered a stage of self-inflicted journey of pain and destruction. I deserved no one and nothing. I paved my way to my own grave. As i was doing so, i met the dark mysterious eyes of a stranger. With eyes like the night, and a stinging cold luminous skin which glowed even more under the moonlight. He ushered me out and away from where we were. And as it turns out, he was the villain, and was not someone whom i would typically fall for or someone i would choose for myself. But unexpectedly, i found in him, everything i was looking for. He may look like the evil guy, but with him, i was happy, i was myself. In James' arms, i feel safe and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment