Friday 21 October 2011

Hey, my name's on it!


On my last post here, i got a few items from Nyx USA, my personal favorite brand of cosmetics, just because it has MY name on it. Nah, really, they’re crazy pigmented in a lot of fun colors/shades and are very affordable too. The only downside is that, they arent available locally, so id have to order online, and if im lucky, the ones i want are onhand. But that rarely happens, so id have to painstakingly wait for a month or so for preorder items.

 So here’s my ORIGINAL LIST OF ORDERS:
NYX GIRLS NAILPOLISH~rainbow sparkle,carnival, dreamy glitter ROUND LIPGLOSS~natural, beige, sparkle ROUND LIPSTICK~orange soda, blush, pumpkin pie, pink lyric, haute melon JUMBO EYE PENCIL~milk SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM~antwerp GLITTERATI PALLETE
~Too bad though, most of the items i wanted, were OOS. Almost half of em :[[ Made me real sad. Yes, thats how mundane i am. When the things i want are or stuff that ive been WAITING/LEMMING for arent available, it puts me in such a bad mood, that id start looking for my Boyfriend, so he could cheer me up with something even more mundane, just to make me happy again :]]


Which in this case, was the Black Rosary Necklace from Oxygen, that i badly wanted, but we both knew was only a waste of money since i can make them myself. And i already have hoards of Rosary Neckpieces, my staple accessory. He was so nice to get it for me, made me happy instantly! He was actually about to buy me something Lippie-related, like a gloss or lipstick, but i wanted the necklace instead and he was more than happy to indulge me. He doesnt like the idea of me hoarding on a loooot of lipsticks anyway.

Back to the topic, these are the only ones i got, plus some additional products for a friend of mine. And also the nail polish in Carnival, which i absofvckinlutely adoooore to pieces, but is missing on the picture!

 Anyway, this is just a quick overview about the products.



So those are the swatches. Plus the additional green glittery eyeshadow, i got for free. Thats the reason why i love getting prods from Ms.Eu, there’s always a freebie! This is my third purchase from her, and im actually on my fourth now :D

So here’s the FINAL list of shipped items:
NYX SMLC ANTWERP, ADDIS ABABA
ELIANTO NAIL POLISH SET
ELF BLACK EYELINER
NYX LIPGLOSS APRICOT

Heres my take on them:
RLG NATURAL~Pretty muted opaque nudey-mauveRLG SPARKLE~A sheer sparkly MLBB [My Lips But Better!]RLG CAFE LATTE~Matte Coffee with creamer shade [haha!]
RLS BLUSH~Muted rose pink
RLS PUMPKIN PIE~Semi Frost nude beige with a pretty sheen [MY FAVE!]
JEP MILK~Matte White [Perfect as Eyeshadow base/primer]
SMLC ANTWERP~Matte peachpink shade

So there, will show you swatches of the other prods some other time.[eg. Apricot gloss, elf pen eyeliner, and some of my other lippie prods i havent reviewed/swatched yet] //lazyass

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nixie,

    Thanks for following my blog!! Following yours too now! :)

    <3 Nina of tohoneysuckledays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete